Monday, June 8, 2009

You Have to Watch This

I would be a terrible person if I did not expose as many people as possible to this amazing video. The idea behind Literal Videos is what would videos be like if the lyrics matched what was actually happening in the video. Not only do I love, love, LOVE Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart, but the video is hilarious. It is one of those epic, this-doesn't-really-make-any-sense-to-me-at-all video concepts. (I'm calling you out Meatloaf and Celine Dion and your running around in the pseudo-castle with way too many candles video movies.)



Credit those who brought us this example of awesomeness: dascottjr

Remember, only 7 days left!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

THIS. was epic.
i'm going to be checking your blogs frequently, havig ... now that i dont have your class anymore :(

my sister has you for honors two next year!
so she'll keep me updated xD